www.TellSubway.com :- Subway has always been a top-favorite fast-food chain for every food lover. This chain always experimented with food and service.
Recently Subway has started their gift card facilities. It’s very user-friendly, almost like your credit or debit card. For this food card now you’ll be able to enjoy free foods of your choice.
It’s very easy to apply. Just log in to www.Mysubwaycard.com, fill the form and get your Subway ecard for free. And on a successful joining you’ll be awarded with a $50 token on your card. You can buy this card offline at any of your nearest Subway retailers or Subway restaurants.
For making a Subway card of your own you need to follow some steps and comply with the My Subway card’s Rules and Regulations. In this article we made a detailed discussion on this. Please continue reading this article for more details.
Mysubwaycard Registration Steps
Mysubwaycard is a personalized Subway food card like your credit card or debit card. You can easily apply for the card at www.TellSubway.com Here you just have to sign up a small application form and you’ll easily get your Virtual subway card.
Subways now offering two types of card:
- Physical Subway Card.
- Virtual Subway Card or Subway eCard.
You just need a Valid Email id and a Smartphone with good Internet connection to join in Subways innovative reward program. Down below we’ve discussed both the process step-by-step for your convenience. After reading this you are easily able to apply for your own personalized Subway card for free. Please have a look.
Apply for a Subway eCard
Subway eCard is a digital version of your card. You can apply for it at www.TellSubway.com.
- First open your internet browser from your Smartphone or laptop and the Subway card’s official website at www.TellSubway.com.
- You’ll get the Subway card’s homepage.
- Now look at the Right corner of the page and click on the Sign Up button.
- Within a second you’ll be forwarded to the My Subway Card registration page.
Here fill the following details correctly
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Valid Email Address
- Password of your choice
- Confirm the Password
- Your Phone Number
- Next tick the Privacy Statement box and click on the Join Now button to register you for the card.
Please note, after joining for a Subway card, you need to activate it online. It’s very simple.
- Visit again to Mysubwaycard.com.
- Then see the right hand corner and click on the Sign in Button.
- Then enter the Email address and Password (Which you’ve used during registration)
- If forgot your Password then Click on the Forget/Change Password link.
- Now enter your Email id and press the Next Button.
- On the next page kindly follow the Password reset instruction.
- After rechecking your Email & Password please click on the Sign In button to access your eCard’s account.
Kindly note, here you can do a lot of things. You can check your credit & token balance here, add money, buy food or send gift cards to your loved one and various other things.
Subway Physical Card
You can also buy a Subway card offline. Just visit your nearest Subway outlet or authorized Subwaycard retailer in the United States or Canada. Ask for a card and buy it with some little amount. You can also buy it online at www.TellSubway.com.
Mysubwaycard Terms and Conditions
To attain your own card you need to comply with these following terms and conditions mentioned down below.
- First you need to be Legal Citizen of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island and Subway selected US Army, Air Force and Navy exchange Commanding locations.
- There are no restrictions on age of applicants.
- Mysubwaycard can’t be tradable by a third-party.
- You can apply for the My Subway card online as well as offline.
- Users will be solely responsible for any kind of misuse or damage of the Subway card.
- Any kind of fraud payment or usage, Subway has the sole right to take legal actions.
- You can load a minimum $5 to maximum $500 cash in your Subway card.
- The My Subway card has no Expirations. It’s for lifetime.
- The card can only be used in the country where it was issued.
- On every subway payment you’ll get 4 token per dollar as a gift reward.
- Upon completion of 200 tokens you’ll get a $2 reward. You can use it to buy any items like Salads, Cookies, drinks etc.
There are many benefits of My Subway card. They are as follow:
- There is no expiration date of the My Subway card.
- You can add a balance from $5 to $500 dollar.
- You can buy My Subway card at any of the authorized stores or resultant as well as register for a free eCard online for free of cost.
- On first registration you’ll get a $50 credit point on your card.
- You can use this card for a cashless payment like your credit or debit card.
- You can send it as a gift card to your distant family, friends or relatives at any occasion.
- You’ll get 4 tokens on every dollar spent at Subway.
- After 200 tokens you’ll get a $2 reward which you can redeem to make any purchase at Subways.
- Children also can use it.
- You can use it for both online or offline In-store purchase.
Mysubwaycard registration Prerequisites
For a successful Subway card application you just need a few things. They are given down below.
- You need a Smartphone, laptop or Desktop computer to reach My Subway card website.
- You need Good Internet connection for a smooth access to www.TellSubway.com.
- For a physical Subway card you’ve to visit Subway’s authorized retailer or Subway’s Restaurant.
- You need some basic knowledge in English or Spanish.
- Valid Email Id.
- Your correct contact details.
|Official Name||Mysubwaycard Registration|
|Rewards||Free $50 credit point, 4 Tokens on every Subway Purchase|
|Eligible Citizen||United States and Canada only|
Subway is a famous American brand for fast-food and casual dine-in restaurants all over the world. It was founded by a 17 years old medical student Fred De Luca and his friend Peter Buck in 1965 in Bridgeport, Connecticut. It was first named as “Pete’s Super Submarine” and later changed to “Doctor Associates Inc” to expand their business overseas.
Two years later in 1968 they took the present name “Subway”. This international brand presently runs over 41,600+ stores worldwide. They are famous for their classic Submarine Sandwiches and also Salads, Wraps, Cookies and English Muffins. It’s the number #1 fastest growing franchise according to various notable magazines.
Subway recently opened a new facility for their customers. Now a Subway customer can order food by their cashless Subway card via online or offline. The card is almost like a Credit or debit card. You can load cash or use your credit limit at any Subway purchase. It’s very user-friendly. You can order this card online or offline.
There are lots of possibilities of the Subway gift card. Get it for free and enjoy a hassle-free food experience with your loved ones.
Related Tags :-